Covid-19 Information For Our Customers – 4/9/20
We are pleased to say that we are now operating our normal efficient service and have implemented many safety practices to protect both our staff and customers during the Covid-19 outbreak. Next working day delivery is also available, as is our popular Click & Collect service. All of our stores are also open, please see our store locator to check opening hours before travelling.
Here you can see some of the new Covid-19 safety measures we have implemented to keep staff and customers safe:
Distribution Centre ProceduresOur Distribution Centre has been adapted to make social distancing easier, and we follow the measures below for everyone’s health and safety.
• Social distancing being practiced at all times
• Hand washing/sanitising between each order being processed and packaged
• PPE being used where required
• Returned goods being quarantined for 72hrs before processing – this may slightly delay replacement / refund process
Click & Collect• Place your order online and collect at your local store
• Normal service times have resumed
• Social distance delivery is being practiced at all times
Our StoresOur stores have been adapted to make social distancing easier, and they have put in place the measures below for everyone’s health and safety.
• Restrictions on the number of customers allowed in store
• Directional signage to ensure social distancing
• Use of contactless payments where possible
• Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitising
• Baskets cleaned and sanitised regularly
• Perspex screens at till points
• PPE available for staff including masks, gloves and personal sanitiser