Store Collection Status:
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE STORE AFTER PLACING A CLICK AND COLLECT ORDER
You will be contacted directly within 48 hours of placing your order. The store will let you know when your order is ready for collection (due to an unprecedented backlog this can take up to 7 working days). Please be patient!
**ONLY PHONE YOUR LOCAL STORE TO PLACE AN ORDER DIRECTLY WITH THEM**
This will help us help everyone more quickly.
• The items may not be in stock locally and can take up to a week to be delivered to store
• Shops are working with up to 25%-50% less staff than normal and this obviously impacts on how quickly an order is being processed
• Suppliers are already reporting delays in the getting us new stock in some key lines: this is becoming a nationwide problem in the supply chain and not just relating to Home Hardware
• We have been classed as an essential business and we are doing our best to carry on, but this is not business "as usual": it's business under lock down
• We have far more click and collect orders than we have ever had and are doing our best to make improvements
• Please bear with us while we try to get the goods you need to you as quickly as we can
We are currently following all Government guidelines regarding the COVID.19 outbreak and employing many safety practices to protect both our staff and customers alike. We are still delivering at this time but have had to withdraw our Next Day option until further notice due to the unprecedented increase in demand on our delivery service. We have also had to restrict some products to store collect only as our packaging supplier has closed until further notice and we are unable to pack safely. We will keep this post updated with any further news as it happens, finally we appreciate your patience with phone calls and emails as staff shortages means there is a backlog which will be dealt with as soon as staffing returns to normal.
We are doing all that we can, given the current situation to maintain our excellent customer service and fast delivery. With limited staff and being inundated with orders our courier cannot handle the quantities that we are shipping which is causing a bottle neck, this is increasing our delivery time. We aim for customers to receive their order between 3-5 days. Please be patient your order WILL be processed and dispatched.